Sunday, May 17, 2009

Kentucky Trip

I'm flying to Kentucky tomorrow for work and won't be back until Thursday. I hope Miss Kenna is well behaved for Ryan! Friday we are heading to Okoboji with my family for the weekend so I would really like this week to fly by!

I feel kind of bad because Ryan is outside in the rain doing some landscaping. I really would like to be out there helping but with Kenna that isn't possible. Sometimes I feel like we can never get anything done around here!!! We have so many projects and no time or opportunity to do them! It is so frustrating!

Lately Kenna has been quite the little dare devil and trying to stand on her own. I think she forgets that she can't walk. Just this morning she crashed into the patio door head first because she just let go! Then a little bit later on I was sitting in the middle of the floor and out of the corner of my eye I see Kenna pushing her little green toy....WALKING behind it!!! I was shocked. So that is what she's been doing most of the day...walking back and forth until she gets stopped by a toy or the wall. Then look out because she gets pissed. The child is easily frustrated. Huh, wonder where she gets that from??? :)

No comments: