Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Visit with Grandma

We are using our week of 'vacation' at daycare this week so Grandma Diann is in town for a couple days watching the little monster. It sounds like they had a great time yesterday. Mom just kept saying "she is so busy." I talked with Mom earlier and she said they were headed out for a walk and that she had cleaned the windows by the front door...with a little help of course! I'm guessing there are quite a few little finger prints!

Not only is Mom really helping us out this week but she has also cooked for us! We will be sad to see her leave!

Rowdie is recovering well from her surgery. She was spayed yesterday. Hopefully she will be ready to go on walks with us again soon!

Ryan and Kenna will be home alone tomorrow so that should be fun. They are coming out to West Des Moines to meet me for lunch. I'm sure they will have a busy day.

1 comment:

Aaron Burdorf said...

I have LOTS of fond memories of Diann in the kitchen! Please tell her I say hi. I haven't seen her FOREVER. :)