Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Strange Night

Kenna did not take a nap yesterday afternoon so she was more than ready for bed by 7:30. I got her to sleep easily but then around 9:15 she was up and crying. I got her back to sleep only to have her wake up minutes later. Ryan gave it a shot and she kept waking up for him too. I figured she was hungry so we gave her a bottle. She was still pretty upset and we were thinking ear infection. Ryan brought us some Motrin and as soon as he left, she started throwing up all that she had eaten. (I was kind of panicky at this point because I hate when she is sick.)

While Ryan was cleaning up, he noticed she had thrown up an almost whole green bean. At this point, Kenna and I were sitting in the chair just cuddling and she was not crying at all. A few minutes later and she was out! She slept the rest of the night! I think that darn green bean might have been her issue!

No comments: