First of all, I just got done watching the Pitt v Villanova game! What a great game! I'll now switch over and cheer on the ISU women!
Today Kenna and I met up with a friend and then drove to Fort Dodge to meet Kim and the girls for lunch at Applebees. Samantha had Kenna cracking up by playing peek a boo with her. Kenna just loves older kids. It was a quick trip but good to see everyone.
Tomorrow we are head to Build a Bear with Campbell. It is her belated birthday gift. It should be fun!
Kenna was a perfect angel today so I'm hoping she will be tomorrow as well. She is SO close to crawling! She is getting it all coordinated and it is a matter of days, if not hours. Look out!
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment