Just a little update for everyone. Ryan's surgery this morning was a success! We had to wait an hour and a half. They administered a lot of drops to Ryan's eyes and went over the post-op directions...over and over. They were quite thorough. I admit, all the waiting made me kind of nervous so I can only imagine how Ryan felt.
I was allowed to watch the surgery and it was really neat. Amazing actually. I bet the actual surgery took all of 8 minutes. They had given Ryan some relaxer so when he got done, he was pretty loopy. He giggled all the way home! I got him some food and he went to bed for a few hours. He seems to be doing well but I know he's going to go nuts with his eyes closed tomorrow....especially since it is going to be so nice!
We also got word that Miss Kenna was negative for whooping cough! I am so relieved!
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment