Thursday, February 19, 2009

Our Week

Not much to report this week. We haven't done much but yet I feel like it's been a busy week.

I'm looking forward to a lazy weekend. As of right now, it looks like a trip to Sam's Club will be our excitement. I guess we have to find some way to spend our tax refund before we even get it! :)

Ryan leaves next Tuesday for a fishing trip. He has never spent a night away from Miss Kenna so that will be interesting!

I should also let everyone know that Kenna is sleeping through the night again (knock on wood). We are still putting her down awake. She cries when we leave the room but it is more like a whimper and then she is out. So as tough as it was to let her cry it out those first couple nights, it seems to be worth it. It is still pretty damn hard to leave the room but I always explain to her what I am doing and that we are just in the living room. She probably has no clue what I am saying but it makes mommy feel better! :)

No comments: