Here are a few things I have realized about others or myself since becoming a mother:
1) I use the word potty frequently. Just the other day I told a co-worker that I would meet up with her after I went potty....WHAT? I'm 28, I don't go to the potty! I use the restroom!
2) I always carry a kleenex with me now. Never know when you'll need it!
3) Each week I make sure to check the ads for diaper coupons! Damn things are expensive!
4) Other people and their kids fascinate me. I am always looking at babies and seeing how other people do things or respond to certain situations.
5) Poop and puke don't bother me the least bit. And honestly, I'm sure I've crawled into bed with a little spit up on me before!
6) I use to make fun of people with what I called "huge mom purses." I now understand why they are so large.
7) I've become obsessed with Kenna's booger sucker. I use it on her at least once a day. She hates it, I love it.
8) I cannot go to bed without giving Kenna a kiss and telling her I love her.
9) It is possible to wash your hands 10,000 times a day.
10) The sound of Kenna giggling can make me tear up instantly.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Welcome to motherhood Ang!!
There is no better way to say it... This was freaking hilarious! SO TRUE!!!! I love the pictures you posted on facebook. She is just precious! Abby is teething right now too. Teething is my least favorite "thing" so far in raising children. #2 would be going from a crib to a 'bed.' :) Have a happy kind of week! Erica
Post a Comment