Monday, January 5, 2009
Doctor Again
I was convinced Kenna had an ear infection yesterday. I wasn't able to get her in to our regular pediatrician so they directed me to a walk in clinic. The doctor checked her over really well and determined she just had a cold. So I'm not sure why she is pulling on her ear and not sleeping well at night. Luckily, we didn't have to wait too long to see the doctor. Oh well, I guess its better go be safe than sorry. She seems to be pretty happy otherwise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It is SO HARD reading our little ones. When they can't say, "My ear hurts, belly, foot." It's just plain hard! Even now with Abby when she is ill I still panic. I don't know why, because I should be a pro. I do though. I guess its our nature :) Hope Kenna starts to feel better!
Post a Comment