So I'm taking a personal snow day today! Kind of anyway, I'm working from home. I might be more productive here anyway. Kenna is at the daycare but I'm going to try and pick her up around one or shortly after. I am just waiting for a few emails so I can get some stuff done.
I've been thinking lately and trying to figure out if there is anything better than cuddling with a sleeping baby. I've thought about it long and hard and I can't think of anything. Every night I go into Kenna's room to give her a kiss before I head to bed (even though I've given her 8 goodnight kisses already). There are times when I have to talk myself out of picking her up and just rocking with her. I don't think she'd wake up so I don't see the harm! :)
The only thing that might come close to giving me the same warm fuzzy feeling I get when cuddling with Kenna is when I overhear Ryan singing to her. He's going to kill me for putting that on here but he does and it is so cute. Kenna could not have a better daddy.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment