Turns out Rowdie has a liver infection. Yesterday the vet kept her for a couple hours, re hydrated her and did some blood work. $320, some pills and stinky cans of dog food later, she was able to come home.
Speaking of medical bills, I got yet another bill from Methodist yesterday for the delivery. I don't understand why they just can't send one bill? I pay it and then another one comes a month later. Like they didn't know about those charges the month before??? I got online to try and figure out what these new charges were for when I thought it might be interesting to see just how much having a baby costs...well in medical bills anyway. Including the doctor's fee of $2900 (which I think is pretty good for the 15 minutes she was there), the $2400 epidural (which failed miserably...3 times) and the charges for Kenna's stay, the grand total was $14,317. Thank God for insurance, right???
I need to go wake up Miss Kenna. Ryan is hunting today so I let her take a nap later than usual so she would still be up when he gets home. I'm hoping this idea doesn't backfire on me and screw up her schedule.
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i'm just glad rowdie is back home. does she seem to be doing better now that she's had some medicine in her?
---aly
Post a Comment