Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Daddy's Girl?

I'm trying to figure out at what point Kenna turned into a complete Daddy's girl. Last night, I picked her up from daycare, fed her, changed her diaper and played with her on the floor. I thought she was kind of tired because she wasn't paying much attention to me and was kind of cranky. Ryan came home a little late and sat down on the couch next to us. He said something and Kenna's head instantly swung around to look at him. She gave him the biggest smile and he smiled back. Apparently she found that really funny and started giggling! So of course he laughed and then she just kept giggling harder and harder. Meanwhile, I'm holding her trying to figure out what the hell is so funny?! I must admit that it was very cute but seriously, am I not funny? Ryan claims he just has that sort of affect on women.

We gave Kenna a bath last night. She is getting a little big for her tub. Thankfully, she still likes her baths and does really well. Except lately, she's been doing something disgusting. She will not give up the wash rag and insists on putting it in her mouth and sucking on it. Not that she is dirty but it's still gross. Last night I practically had to wrestle it away from her!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Okay, so I hate to mention this, but remember when Samantha was a baby and I visited you in West Des Monies and Ryan was there? (It was like one of the first times I had met him.) Remember how Samantha, who was probably 3 months old or so was "flirting" with him? Maybe he's right...maybe he does have that affect?

Angie Brooker said...

I had forgotten about that! He just might be right?