It seems like there is always a football game on at our house. I'm a sports nut so this doesn't bother me at all. However, I'm beginning to be concerned about the amount of football Kenna is soaking up. Of course we watched the Hawkeyes on Saturday and for whatever reason, Kenna was literally GLUED to the tv. She sat with Ryan on the couch and hardly made a peep. When I moved her to the floor with me, she made every effort to crane her little neck up to see the game.
I didn't really think much of it until today when she couldn't keep her eyes off an NFL game we were watching. Despite my best efforts to distract her, she was zoned in. I even switched the channel and when I did, she seemed to lose interest until I flipped it back to football. I'm assuming its all the colors and the movements...although I'm not really sure how well she can see at 3 months.
We had a nice relaxing weekend. Dinner at Christopher's was amazing. I think our waitress was impressed by all the food the two of us ate!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment